Sunday, July 27, 2008

"who are You?"

"Popularity is when others like you. Happiness is when you like yourself."
-Mike Murdock


EVERYTHING THAT MAKES ME HAPPY IS WITHIN MYSELF

Things that matters most must not be at the mercy of things that matters least.
-John Wolfgang Von Goethe.

I've been living in ease. How long has it been this way? Probably when I was born, or when I started to appreciates life from its fullness. I’m not sure myself. But at least I have one thing in my life now that I’m sure of- I am with GOD!!!everything in me running smoothly and now it's getting more evident.

Way back 1989, near midnight of November 03, when my parents were in a great shock (because my mother's deadline was not supposed to be in this date) a healthy baby girl was born in the Kilakiga Family of Quezon City. Being the 2nd child, the delivery was still very difficult and my mother almost died. I was baptized in the Catholic Church of St. Joseph, one month after my birth. As what they always addressed me I get used to be called "cam", "mille", and "camille". I have been known because of my superficial characteristics, being easy-go-lucky, cheerful and very gay to the extent that a dispute in life doesn’t stress me at all.

My keenness in studying as a seven-year-old kindergarten was natural back then. I remember preparing my uniform and shoes, bags; barbie stuffed notebooks and full-meal lunch box each night, excited about going to school. At some point, I was so so hungry for knowledge, I'd even read my ate's books as well. My curiosity in real world starts here. My first formal schooling was in Quirino Elementary, a public school one-ride away from our home. I've studied in this school from 1997-2002. It is common for every educational institution to give the values and rigid discipline to it's student likewise on it' academic aspects.

High school days plays a vital role in one's life..so am I..I could never forget all the wackiest thing that I’ve ever done here, all the funny trips that I get involved with, all the comradeship that I made, and all of my confidant who are part of the reasons of my existence. I greatly believe in this saying that "Your college friends know who you are, but your high school friends know why". All the aspects of my well-being rely on them. They even know me rather than I know myself.

At first, I found no difference when I entered college, for me it's almost the same regardless the fact that it's now more serious and critical. In terms of my present chums here, I value them as much as I value my previous ones. I am very POSSESIVE with regards to someone I cherish so much. Very dominant to the extent that I want them always beyond my sight, selfish so to speak...but it is my way of showing them how I am eager to hold them until the last breath of mine....ALOOF is the word I hated so much...I never think of myself experiencing this total disaster..I'll never let that happen even in my dreams...This may be the reason for my possessiveness...but I don't care as mush as I love what I’m doing no one can interrupts me..I know the scope of my limitations as much as possible I won't get into it...

I won't include in this story the primary characters in my life, which is my Family..God knows how much I love them, how much I care for them, how much I am eager to give even the very best of me just to satisfy them. And if I’ll elaborates it more the space won't be enough for all the million thanks I would devote to them..I know whatever happens there will be at my side...NOW AND FOREVER...


“DON’T HIDE. DON'T PRETEND. DON'T BE SOMEONE ELSE.
BE YOU. BE HAPPY. LIVE!!!!"
-Bo Sanchez

No comments: